Perplexi

Perplexi's Staff Application

In-game Username: Perplexi

Country & Timezone (GMT)(GMT-5) United States.

Hours spent playing daily/weekly: 4-9 Hours daily, sometimes 12hrs Depends on the day.

Time played / Date Registered: 130hrs. 6/1/2019

What do you do outside of Vortex? Currently just got laid off, worked at Sela (Gutter installing) 

Experience as staff on past servers/games:  I have had a good portion of Staff Experience, Some of the servers weren't as big as others. 

Runelite: Server support for 4 months till simplicity came back out user was (Conner) some of you may of known me some may haven't. Loved the server don't get me wrong the owner resigned and I moved on as well as he did.

Lunaris: Server Support for about 2 1/2 months got promoted to moderator after the player base started to rise (small server) Left due to server shutting down.

Simplicity: Server Support for about 4months got promoted to Moderator - Head Moderator after about 2 months, Redesigned and gave my position to someone else as Ikov came back.

What made you interested in applying for staff rank? Hands down amazing people, community and would love to be apart of the team 

Why should you be considered? (How will you impact this community) As any other Applicant i'm just another individual. Anyways.. I'm experienced in both helper and socializing making people feel welcomed to the server as well as help them to the best of my knowledge I can being on this server knowing almost everything always helps when dealing with any situation. I know how to deal with frustrating, and emotional situations. I am a very laid back person just don't ever get on my bad side and we will be best of friends, love getting to know new people and just talking to people in general so make sure to say hi to me if you see me in-game. Respecting others and the server is always key to running a server, I love to have fun and all but i'm always making sure the server isn't losing people due to negativity or bad behavior. Very trustworthy, I have met some amazing people on and I hope to keep meeting amazing and awesome people, like I said if you ever see me in-game don't ever forget to stop and say hi. 

How Familiar are you with
Vortex content? (ex: Prices of items, teleportation locations and commands?) I know Absolutely everything inside and out, my knowledge on Vortex is 100%

Do you feel you have impacted the
Vortex community in a positive way? If so, please explain how. Yes, I have met a lot of new amazing people brought a lot of amazing people to the server and hope to see the server grow as a whole

What do you believe are the main responsibilities of this position? Making sure everyone is satisfied and the server is running smooth the key to being a staff member is fully helping out the individual to there fullest extent

What would you do if someone was using offensive language? 1st you give them a warning and tell them to plz stop using offensive language, 2nd is verbal or mute.

What would you do if someone was insulting a staff member? I would ask he or she to plz stop using verbal language or harassing that staff member , if not resolved give them a warning, after that if not resolved then either jail them and mute them or talk to higher up.

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items? Make sure that player doesn't get around any other players basically jail that person and ask them questions. If that's not resolved I then tell a higher up.

Anything else you would like us to know? My names Conner, 23 yrs old From Minnesota and I enjoy RSPS as much as I loved runescape, if you'd like to know more please message me on discord. 

Thank's Perplexi.