Sign in to follow this  
Itzchaboyyy

Itzchaboyyy’s application :)

In-game Username: itzchaboyyy

Country & Timezone (GMT): USA central time

Hours spent playing daily/weekly:7 hours daily/49 hours weekly

Time played / Date Registered: 115 hours/ been playing since the start of frimbscape

What do you do outside of Vortex? I work 2 jobs.

Experience as staff on past servers/games: no experience 

What made you interested in applying for staff rank? I’ve played on this server for a while now and I enjoy the players and I feel like I could be very helpful to them.

Why should you be considered? (How will you impact this community) I will make it fun for everyone and enjoyable for the new people that join so they will tell their friends about this great server. 

How Familiar are you with 
Vortex content? (ex: Prices of items, teleportation locations and commands?)very familiar.

Do you feel you have impacted the 
Vortex community in a positive way? If so, please explain how. Yes, by helping out around the new players with items and giving them a good idea where to start.

What do you believe are the main responsibilities of this position? To help and make the server enjoyable for everyone.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language? Ask them nicely to stop if they don’t then mute them, and tell higher staff about the situation.

What would you do if someone was insulting a staff member? I would ask them to stop and talk to me about to situation, and if it continues then I would mute them and report the incident to that specific person and let them know what is going on.

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items? Let the owner or co owner no immediately.

Anything else you would like us to know?

I just want to be helpful and make the server enjoyable where they are happy to play and become a big family.