Hi its me sico the one that ned you now, okii im realy truh now Just my fold when i lied! when you told me to give all info about the acc(to mybe get the items that where made,. i made IT UP whas never mine acc but i borrowed dart helm to him he Asked to work for me he won 1qad and he did meet me at 650b told me let me Just hold IT i Come BACK Just one more fp!! i told oki he runed awey won 400b more and sudently got busted for some reason,

can you tell me one more time so i gerrit whay i shouldent keep the lot from IT,

also i did No wrong at all.    All that happend is i got unjailed given dart helm but i whanted to keep ask you to be sure what happend but you did take me or IT little wrong Then what i meant not to be rude im over happy to be BACK, 

#Chaosworld Asked is IT your acc (me yes i had bday and felt Sad i culdent Just get the items i had drinks in my blod and freaked whay out + i forgot the rule sharing acc is a break of a rule, but hear when i sey my acc i regreted as fast i figured out its illegal Just felt out from me l

to ewery player! what should i had done i ned answears tnx

?? i dont understand what you are saying?

If you talking about your old ban from Frimbscape it doesn't help you out, that case is closed and after the relaunch of vortex we removed the ban.

All accounts got reset and all have to start again from scratch, and you got your refund back already?

All god, and tnx