Sign in to follow this  
Genesis

Genesis Helper app.

In-game Username: Genesis

Country & Timezone: United States, [ CST ]

Hours spent playing daily/weekly: 4-6 Monday - Friday; 12+ on weekends

Time played / Date Registered: 6 hours currently. had 1500+ hours before server merge.

What do you do outside of Vortex? I just work and i'm a heavy equipment operator.

Experience as staff on past servers/games: Moderator on Vortex before server merge for about 2-3 months maybe more

What made you interested in applying for staff rank? i just missed the server and would love to be apart of the staff team again!

Why should you be considered? (How will you impact this community) I feel like i'd handle situations a bit differently and with others opinions to make Vortex a much more enjoyable experience than it already is for everyone!

How Familiar are you with 
Vortex content? (ex: Prices of items, teleportation locations and commands?)

Strongly familiar with locations of npcs for mostly slayer task and with items they change some constantly so with items i would say im fair.

Do you feel you have impacted the 
Vortex community in a positive way? If so, please explain how. I have strong relations with most current staff team and most players that when they need help or even have a simple question they will ask me without even thinking im " too busy"  to respond to me as they would know im always down to help!

What do you believe are the main responsibilities of this position? Defiantly patience, its a major roll for all staff positions, you could also say listening to others and there opinion on things.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language? Kindly ask them to stop and to please not use it again or ill have to use disciplinary actions.

What would you do if someone was insulting a staff member? Strongly advise them to stop or just mute them instantly depending on what was said.

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items? Immediately inform a higher ranked staff member such as "Suic" or "chaosworld"

Anything else you would like us to know? Nothing but " Suic is nr1"

• Thanks 1

Need to see more activity from you, feel free to make a new application in 1 months.

Denied.